TRAINEE POSITIONS - ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
BIRMINGHAMBack to all positions
GRADUATE TRAINEE OPPORTUNITIES
Sport Presentation is responsible for the overall Spectator Experience at every Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games competition venue, comprising all video production for big screens, sport announcements and commentary, music, audio, lighting and entertainment and the staging of Medal Ceremonies.
Progress Productions, an embedded department of Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, are inviting you to be a part of this – you could be playing the audio for the national anthem for the winner of the 100m Final, rolling the intro VT as Emily Campbell takes to the field of play, or assisting the camera operator with the filming around the field of play at Alexander Stadium. This is the ultimate opportunity!
Progress Productions are recruiting for trainee positions – across every sport in every competition venue on every day of the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
If successful, you will play a key role in this energetic and integral team – contributing to a comprehensive and flawless entertainment schedule to spectators in-venue and helping to make this the most memorable games ever for both athletes and spectators.
Available roles are:
Floor Manager – cueing presenters and technicians and medal ceremonies and supervising the set-up of equipment and props where necessary
Video Playback Operator – managing and playing video content to venue screens
Audio Playback Operator – assisting with creation of music stings, playlists and cueing and playing music to the venue PA
Camera Assistant – assisting with live presenter links, and flash interviews
This is an incredible opportunity for you to:
- Perform a key operational role as part of a high-profile event production team
- Experience a multi-sport international event from a privileged position
- Learn fundamental key skills alongside some of the most proficient technicians in the country whilst being trained on the latest software and production equipment
- Make new contacts and mix with the most talented and influential event producers in the country
- Add one of the highest profile international sporting events to the list of experience on your CV!
In return, Progress Productions are asking you to:
- Commit to being available for the full duration of the competition including prep and rehearsals days from 27th July – 8th August 2022 including weekends. You will also be required to attend a training workshop(s) likely to be w/c: 27th June or 4th July 2022.
- Work with professionalism, enthusiasm and give your best to everything you are asked to do
- Enjoy the Experience!
For more information, please contact us at B2022jobs@progress.productions